We are closing in…

With only days left of the building period, we had some serious problems with the communication with the robot. It just didn’t work, the robot got disconnected and we couldn’t drive it wireless. But with some help of our expert-mentor Alex, we fixed the problem. But only to discover additional communication problems an hour later! But this time we figured it out ourselves, it was interference from an another wifi-hotspot that jammed the wifi signal from the router on the robot. We just unplugged the wifi-hotspot, and everything worked like a charm! Now it is only finishing touches and training left. Istanbul, here we come! 🙂

  

Menu